- Style your hair once a week to help with hair growth. Choose a style that will last 3-4 days such as bantu knots, braids, buns.
- Oil are very important, but they are not moisturizers. Use something that is water based such as ORS Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion.
- When unraveling your hair when you have curly style be sure to apply some type of oil to your finger to tips to eliminate frizz, friction, etc.
- Apply an oil to your hair 30mins to an hour before washing. It helps with moisture, softness and shine.
- Its time for a trim when those ends are frizzy and/or split. Simply let it go by chopping it off.
Follow me on instagram @nitraboo08
Email me with your hair questions email@example.com
Visit my YouTube channel. nitraboo08