Recently on YouTube I started a series called "Hair Care Tip Quickies". I simply give you guys quick tips on growing longer healthy hair. I received such a great response with the LIKE button on the first, I've decided to do another one. I chose to focus on one topic and that topic is CLARIFYING. I've included all five tips that I will be sharing with you all in my video tomorrow.
1. Clarify your hair once a month with a clarifying shampoo or apple cider vinegar.
2. Keep your scalp clean to prevent flakes, dirty, clogged pores; which can further lead to a stunt in hair growth.
3. Have a clean and healthy scalp to promote healthier, longer hair.
4. If you hair looks limp and feel greasy; it's time for a fresh wash. Clarify!
5. For thicker hair massage the scalp with castor oil at least twice a week!
Clean Scalp=Longer Healthy Hair!
Be sure to check out my YouTube channel for the video on tomorrow 4/3/16
For more quick tips please like the video.
Thanks for reading!